Anne de Schweinitz to lead Fleishman-Hillard global health division
Anne de Schweinitz, currently based in New York, will become senior vice president, senior partner and MD of the Fleishman-Hillard healthcare group in July.
Anne de Schweinitz: to lead Fleishman-Hillard global health division
She replaces Michael Rinaldo, now managing director of global healthcare, who is based in New York.
She will work closely with Nancy Seliger, executive vice president of global client relations. The duo have been commissioned to establish thought-leadership initiatives, develop emerging growth opportunities and attract new talent to the firm.
Dave Senay, president and CEO of Fleishman-Hillard said: 'The continuing evolution of healthcare technology, policy and patient care models provide tremendous growth opportunities for our business, and we’re committed to expanding our global range of offerings.'
He added she had an 'exceptional business development track record' from her time at Hill & Knowlton and a ten year tenure at Manning Selvage & Lee where she worked closely with the agency’s largest healthcare client, Eli Lilly, repositioning its diabetes franchise.
She also spent several years working for the comms department of the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center.
De Schweinitz reports to John Saunders, president of the agency’s Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London