Anne de Schweinitz to lead Fleishman-Hillard global health division
Anne de Schweinitz, currently based in New York, will become senior vice president, senior partner and MD of the Fleishman-Hillard healthcare group in July.
Anne de Schweinitz: to lead Fleishman-Hillard global health division
She replaces Michael Rinaldo, now managing director of global healthcare, who is based in New York.
She will work closely with Nancy Seliger, executive vice president of global client relations. The duo have been commissioned to establish thought-leadership initiatives, develop emerging growth opportunities and attract new talent to the firm.
Dave Senay, president and CEO of Fleishman-Hillard said: 'The continuing evolution of healthcare technology, policy and patient care models provide tremendous growth opportunities for our business, and we’re committed to expanding our global range of offerings.'
He added she had an 'exceptional business development track record' from her time at Hill & Knowlton and a ten year tenure at Manning Selvage & Lee where she worked closely with the agency’s largest healthcare client, Eli Lilly, repositioning its diabetes franchise.
She also spent several years working for the comms department of the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center.
De Schweinitz reports to John Saunders, president of the agency’s Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER Digital Gurus £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...