Anne de Schweinitz to lead Fleishman-Hillard global health division
Anne de Schweinitz, currently based in New York, will become senior vice president, senior partner and MD of the Fleishman-Hillard healthcare group in July.
Anne de Schweinitz: to lead Fleishman-Hillard global health division
She replaces Michael Rinaldo, now managing director of global healthcare, who is based in New York.
She will work closely with Nancy Seliger, executive vice president of global client relations. The duo have been commissioned to establish thought-leadership initiatives, develop emerging growth opportunities and attract new talent to the firm.
Dave Senay, president and CEO of Fleishman-Hillard said: 'The continuing evolution of healthcare technology, policy and patient care models provide tremendous growth opportunities for our business, and we’re committed to expanding our global range of offerings.'
He added she had an 'exceptional business development track record' from her time at Hill & Knowlton and a ten year tenure at Manning Selvage & Lee where she worked closely with the agency’s largest healthcare client, Eli Lilly, repositioning its diabetes franchise.
She also spent several years working for the comms department of the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center.
De Schweinitz reports to John Saunders, president of the agency’s Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Online Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London
- Planner Dahling Ltd £40,000 - 50,000 + bonus, Central London
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + car/car allowance and benefits, Birmingham