Trading places: this week's people moves
Sly Bailey steps down from newspaper company Trinity Mirror and Cilla Snowball becomes the first female chairman of the Advertising Association, in Brand Republic's round-up of this week's people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Cilla Snowball: becomes first female chairman of the Advertising Association
Blue Hive, WPP's dedicated agency for Ford, has appointed Karin Onsager-Birch as its executive creative director. (Campaign)
Cilla Snowball, the group chairman and group chief executive of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, has become the first female chairman of the Advertising Association. (Campaign)
Albion London has bolstered its management team with the hiring of Creature Seattle's Hemant Anant Jain as a creative director, and Saatchi & Saatchi's Uma Mantravadi as a planning director. (Campaign)
The Advertising Standards Authority has appointed Roisin Donnelly and Alan Bookbinder to its ASA Council, responsible for adjudicating on complaints about ads. (Campaign)
JWT London has appointed the creative team Bill Hartley and Giles Hepworth. (Campaign)
Lida has appointed Nathan Gainford as managing partner to oversee the agency's new client, O2. (Campaign)
Chris Burggraeve, Anheuser-Busch InBev's global chief marketing officer, has left the brewer and has been replaced by Asia-Pacific zone president Miguel Patricio. (Marketing)
Sly Bailey is set to leave her role as CEO of Trinity Mirror at the end of this year after 10 years at the helm of the publisher. (Media Week)
Posterscope, the Aegis Media-owned outdoor media specialist, has appointed Helen Keable to the newly created role of commercial communications director. (Media Week)
Sean Healy, the managing director at Walker Media, has been poached by ZenithOptimedia to become its global planning director. (Campaign)
Neil Jones, the former Carat managing director, is poised to take a full-time role as vice-president of commercial at AOL Advertising Group, following a consultancy stint. (Media Week)
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...