Rosetta Stone brings in Bottle PR for London campaign
Language learning aide Rosetta Stone has picked for Bottle PR to lead a London-focused project this summer.
Rosetta Stone: covers 30 different languages in more than 150 countries
The brief was won following a competitive pitch and will run until August, with the agency team reporting to Katharina Schaden, Rosetta Stone PR manager for Europe.
Covering 30 different languages in more than 150 countries, the America-based language software company was launched in 1992.
The campaign is currently under wraps, with little detail being released apart from the fact it will focus on Twitter, Facebook and live events, as well as on young, professional Londoners, aged 24 to 35.
There was no agency covering the brief previously.
Schaden commented that the campaign would take the company ‘into new territory’, with a focus on ‘giving something fun and engaging to existing learners, as well as drawing new people'.
The news comes after it emerged late last year that the company would be undertaking a Christmas marketing campaign across the UK and Europe that also focused on fun.
This marked a shift from away from the previous focus on speed of learning for users.
Earlier this month, the company named Thomas Pierno as chief financial officer.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...