Rosetta Stone brings in Bottle PR for London campaign
Language learning aide Rosetta Stone has picked for Bottle PR to lead a London-focused project this summer.
Rosetta Stone: covers 30 different languages in more than 150 countries
The brief was won following a competitive pitch and will run until August, with the agency team reporting to Katharina Schaden, Rosetta Stone PR manager for Europe.
Covering 30 different languages in more than 150 countries, the America-based language software company was launched in 1992.
The campaign is currently under wraps, with little detail being released apart from the fact it will focus on Twitter, Facebook and live events, as well as on young, professional Londoners, aged 24 to 35.
There was no agency covering the brief previously.
Schaden commented that the campaign would take the company ‘into new territory’, with a focus on ‘giving something fun and engaging to existing learners, as well as drawing new people'.
The news comes after it emerged late last year that the company would be undertaking a Christmas marketing campaign across the UK and Europe that also focused on fun.
This marked a shift from away from the previous focus on speed of learning for users.
Earlier this month, the company named Thomas Pierno as chief financial officer.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Web Analyst Zebra People £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, City of London