Rosetta Stone brings in Bottle PR for London campaign
Language learning aide Rosetta Stone has picked for Bottle PR to lead a London-focused project this summer.
Rosetta Stone: covers 30 different languages in more than 150 countries
The brief was won following a competitive pitch and will run until August, with the agency team reporting to Katharina Schaden, Rosetta Stone PR manager for Europe.
Covering 30 different languages in more than 150 countries, the America-based language software company was launched in 1992.
The campaign is currently under wraps, with little detail being released apart from the fact it will focus on Twitter, Facebook and live events, as well as on young, professional Londoners, aged 24 to 35.
There was no agency covering the brief previously.
Schaden commented that the campaign would take the company ‘into new territory’, with a focus on ‘giving something fun and engaging to existing learners, as well as drawing new people'.
The news comes after it emerged late last year that the company would be undertaking a Christmas marketing campaign across the UK and Europe that also focused on fun.
This marked a shift from away from the previous focus on speed of learning for users.
Earlier this month, the company named Thomas Pierno as chief financial officer.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Account Director Source £40000 - £53000 per annum, Glasgow
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...