Havana Club unveils pan-European 'Mojito Embassy' activity
Havana Club International has opened the first of a series of pop-up 'Mojito Embassy' bars in Milan, ahead of a European rollout, with the aim of educating consumers on creating the classic Cuban cocktail.
Havana Club: pop-up bar activity
Created by M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment in association with design agency Campaign, the bars will be housed in unconventional locations and will show people how to make an authentic Cuban mojito using fresh, natural ingredients and Havana Club 3 Year rum.
After its two-week run in Milan, the bar will travel across Europe to markets including the UK, Portugal, Belgium and France.
Centred around a contemporary Cuban marketplace, the Embassy’s ‘Mojito Market’ forms the heart of the bar, encouraging consumers to gather their own fresh mojito ingredients from custom designed street trolleys containing mint and lime.
After gathering the ingredients, a team of Havana Club bartenders will the guide them through the art of making the perfect mojito.
Lucy Bonnetier, brand manager, Havana Club International, said: "We wanted to restore the value of the authentic Cuban mojito, demonstrating its superiority to ready to serve variants, or those made using rum from elsewhere.
"The Havana Club Mojito Embassy gives consumers the experience of making their own authentic Cuban mojito set against the stunning backdrop of the Cuba of today."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...