Havana Club unveils pan-European 'Mojito Embassy' activity
Havana Club International has opened the first of a series of pop-up 'Mojito Embassy' bars in Milan, ahead of a European rollout, with the aim of educating consumers on creating the classic Cuban cocktail.
Havana Club: pop-up bar activity
Created by M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment in association with design agency Campaign, the bars will be housed in unconventional locations and will show people how to make an authentic Cuban mojito using fresh, natural ingredients and Havana Club 3 Year rum.
After its two-week run in Milan, the bar will travel across Europe to markets including the UK, Portugal, Belgium and France.
Centred around a contemporary Cuban marketplace, the Embassy’s ‘Mojito Market’ forms the heart of the bar, encouraging consumers to gather their own fresh mojito ingredients from custom designed street trolleys containing mint and lime.
After gathering the ingredients, a team of Havana Club bartenders will the guide them through the art of making the perfect mojito.
Lucy Bonnetier, brand manager, Havana Club International, said: "We wanted to restore the value of the authentic Cuban mojito, demonstrating its superiority to ready to serve variants, or those made using rum from elsewhere.
"The Havana Club Mojito Embassy gives consumers the experience of making their own authentic Cuban mojito set against the stunning backdrop of the Cuba of today."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands