Daily Diary -Video: K1D wins Campaign pool tournament 2012
Who needs Cannes when you can get 15 agencies to meet in one of London's most illustrious locations, King's Cross, for one of the industry's most sought-after prizes, the Campaign pool tournament 2012?
Agencies including Adam & Eve, Publicis, JWT, Engine and Dare all placed their balls in order to battle it out for the hotly contested tin prize on Wednesday night.
While the Campaign team might have balls upped by being knocked out early on, it still managed to beat JWT, which finished the tournament as runner-up after a nail-biting final.
The spoils finally went to advertising's answer to the boyband One Direction (1D), Kindred – or K1D, as it has since been dubbed.
With an apparent average age of 12, the Kindred team consisted of the account executive James Honess, the creative Charlie Owen, the financial controller Ross Garavand and the studio manager Brayton Gillette. Well done, lads.
If you have a Daily Diary story, please e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...