Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria becomes face of Sheba
Sheba, the cat food brand, has teamed up with Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria to front a global campaign, marking the first time the brand has used a celebrity face to head up its advertising.
Eva Longoria: becomes the face of Sheba
The campaign, created by Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO, is called 'Follow Your Passion'.
The creative involves Longoria, a known cat lover, "celebrating" and "fuelling" the many passions of cat owners.
The campaign will kick off with a global TV ad which airs from May 2012 and in the UK from summer 2012.
The campaign marks a shift ini strategy for the premium petcare brands, which previously highlighted the nutritional benefits of the cat food in its ads.
The new ad will also show viewers a more personal side of Longoria as she playfully reveals some of her most hidden passions.
Along with the global TV campaign, the activity also run across print, digital, PR and in-store activity.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...