Power 100: The UK's top marketers
Marketing unveils the definitive guide to the UK's most powerful marketers.
Marc Mathieu: topped Power 100 ranking
Unilever’s senior vice-president of marketing, Marc Mathieu, has been named the most powerful marketer in Britain, topping Marketing’s annual Power 100 ranking, sponsored by Engine.
Mathieu inspired the marketing community last October with his strategy urging a ‘more magic, less logic’ approach. The former Coca-Cola marketer called on Unilever’s agencies to move away from numbers-led thinking, instead rewarding those prepared to take risks and support creative ideas.
Mathieu pipped Amanda Mackenzie, Aviva’s chief marketing and communication officer, to top spot. Despite boardroom woes at the insurer, Mackenzie has continued to show her commitment to the broader marketing industry.
Marketing's annual Power 100 celebrates the marketers who have had the biggest impact over the past 12 months.
To open up the list, click the image below.
View Marketing's list or create and share your own 'best of the best' on Facebook and Twitter.AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE SPECIAL
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london