Power 100: The UK's top marketers
Marketing unveils the definitive guide to the UK's most powerful marketers.
Marc Mathieu: topped Power 100 ranking
Unilever’s senior vice-president of marketing, Marc Mathieu, has been named the most powerful marketer in Britain, topping Marketing’s annual Power 100 ranking, sponsored by Engine.
Mathieu inspired the marketing community last October with his strategy urging a ‘more magic, less logic’ approach. The former Coca-Cola marketer called on Unilever’s agencies to move away from numbers-led thinking, instead rewarding those prepared to take risks and support creative ideas.
Mathieu pipped Amanda Mackenzie, Aviva’s chief marketing and communication officer, to top spot. Despite boardroom woes at the insurer, Mackenzie has continued to show her commitment to the broader marketing industry.
Marketing's annual Power 100 celebrates the marketers who have had the biggest impact over the past 12 months.
To open up the list, click the image below.
View Marketing's list or create and share your own 'best of the best' on Facebook and Twitter.AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE SPECIAL
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England