Foster's introduces personalised 'good call' messages
Foster's is allowing people to send their friends video messages from Brad and Dan, the characters from its 'Good Call' campaign, with the added bonus of dealing with bikini-clad girls staffing a new "good call centre".
Foster's Good Call Centre
The 'Good Call Centre' by Adam & Eve, is hosted on a dedicated website and introduced with a short video.
It allows people to submit a mate’s problem to Brad and Dan by picking from a series of choices helping to define their dilemma and adding their friend’s name.
The girls then deliver the file to Brad and Dan and the duo deliver a counselling session, addressing the friend by name.
Users can share a link to the video via their Facebook account or by copying and pasting a URL.
Adam & Eve has also created a short ad to drive people to the website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...