Toyota brings 'Always a Better Way' global positioning to UK
Toyota is set to bring its UK marketing into line with its 'Always a Better Way' global corporate vision, as it looks to move on from its 2010 vehicle-recall crisis.
Toyota: 'Always a better way'
Toyoda outlined the global vision a year ago, when the brand vowed to develop the "safest and most responsible" vehicles on the market.
A UK spokeswoman confirmed that the strapline, unveiled by Toyota Motor Corporation president Akio Toyoda last year, will be adopted in all local advertising over the coming months.
The "vision" statement reads: "Through our commitment to quality, innovation and respect for the planet, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile."
The strapline will be extended to ad campaigns in co-ordination with model launches.
It does not appear in Toyota’s recent Yaris campaign, which features an animated rapper.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London