Future readies Total Film iPad edition
Total Film, Future's movie brand, is preparing to launch an interactive monthly iPad edition on Friday (11 May), priced at £3.99.
Total Film: July 2012 issue
The monthly iPad edition will include a raft of interactive content and features in addition to the standard print-replica digital edition.
The cover story of the first edition will be 'The Dark Knight Rises', and includes video content direct from the set of the blockbuster Batman film.
Total Film’s iPad edition will also host animated feature intros, picture galleries, full-screen movie trailers and sharable text, and has been created using Future’s own proprietary software, FutureFolio.
Jane Crowther, editor of Total Film, said the edition offers readers "the perfect opportunity to fully engage in the Total Film experience".
Mike Goldsmith, editor-in-chief of Future’s iPad & tablet editions, said: "Total Film is the perfect brand for the iPad – good-looking, cool, interactive, forward-looking and all about amazing content.
"By using our own magazine app creation software to create this product, we are able to make editorial workflow as efficient as possible and produce an interactive edition that’s truly best in class."
Future now has more than 70 brands available to purchase on Apple's Newsstand.
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...