Future readies Total Film iPad edition
Total Film, Future's movie brand, is preparing to launch an interactive monthly iPad edition on Friday (11 May), priced at £3.99.
Total Film: July 2012 issue
The monthly iPad edition will include a raft of interactive content and features in addition to the standard print-replica digital edition.
The cover story of the first edition will be 'The Dark Knight Rises', and includes video content direct from the set of the blockbuster Batman film.
Total Film’s iPad edition will also host animated feature intros, picture galleries, full-screen movie trailers and sharable text, and has been created using Future’s own proprietary software, FutureFolio.
Jane Crowther, editor of Total Film, said the edition offers readers "the perfect opportunity to fully engage in the Total Film experience".
Mike Goldsmith, editor-in-chief of Future’s iPad & tablet editions, said: "Total Film is the perfect brand for the iPad – good-looking, cool, interactive, forward-looking and all about amazing content.
"By using our own magazine app creation software to create this product, we are able to make editorial workflow as efficient as possible and produce an interactive edition that’s truly best in class."
Future now has more than 70 brands available to purchase on Apple's Newsstand.
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London