Time to Change mental health campaign calls account review
Time to Change, the mental health awareness campaign run by the charities Mind and Rethink Mental Illness, has kicked off a review of its creative and media planning agency requirements.
Time to Change campaign
Initially, Time to Change will appoint a communications planning agency to work on the initiative until April 2015. Once a planning agency is in place, it will hold a pitch to appoint a creative agency.
The search follows the award of £20 million of new funding for Time to Change from the Department of Health and Comic Relief in October last year. Between 2007 and 2011, the initiative was funded by Comic Relief and the Big Lottery Fund.
Due to the change in the way the campaign is funded, the review is being held through the Government Procurement Service and the appointed agencies will work alongside the Government’s media buying shop M4C.
Time to Change currently works with Dare on its creative work, which encourages people to talk about mental illness. Before its new funding agreement, the campaign’s media was handled by Hypernaked and the7stars.
A spokeswoman for the campaign said: "To keep a high-profile national campaign like this fresh and effective, it’s important to evaluate agencies over a period of time. Time to Change has successfully worked with their agencies over the last four years to provide campaigns reaching over 47 million people."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...