HMRC hires WCRS for interim ad task
HM Revenue & Customs has hired WCRS to handle its advertising business in the interim period ahead of the appointment of a Government Procurement Service ad roster in the autumn.
HMRC: WCRS will work on business ahead of appointment of GPS roster
WCRS was appointed to the business after a review that began last month and was handled by HMRC's internal marketing team. The pitch used the GPS process after the closure of COI in March.
The agency will be responsible for delivering a range of ad hoc projects, but HMRC's incumbents, M&C Saatchi and Hypernaked, will continue to work on its tax credit renewals business, with media strategy handled by PHD.
From the autumn, Whitehall departments will hire agencies appointed to a GPS roster, which has yet to be selected.
Simon Vessey, the head of marketing at HMRC, said: "WCRS delivered an outstanding presentation and we look forward to working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing and Design Assiatnt Stopgap £20000 - £24000 per annum, South East England
- LEAD UX DESIGNER - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £58-60K + BONUS + BENEFIT Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Lancashire