McDonald to head planning at Isobar
Isobar UK has appointed Patricia McDonald, the head of digital strategy at CHI & Partners, as its executive planning director.
Patricia McDonald: replaces Martin Bailie as executive planning director
McDonald replaces Martin Bailie, who has been promoted to commercial strategy director.
Both will work across Isobar's four divisions in the UK: Glue Isobar, Isobar Mobile, Isobar Social and Superglue.
McDonald will lead Isobar's planning offering, working closely with Tim Dunn, the head of strategy at Isobar Mobile. Bailie will focus on driving new revenue streams for the Isobar UK business. Both will report to Penny Herriman, the chief executive.
At CHI, McDonald was a founding partner of its social media division, The Social Practice, working with clients including Argos, RSPCA and The Mobile Money Network.
Previously, she worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where she was the business and planning director at BBH Labs as well as the planning director and global business director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Ecommerce and CRM Manager Spotlight Recruitment negotiable, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...