McDonald to head planning at Isobar
Isobar UK has appointed Patricia McDonald, the head of digital strategy at CHI & Partners, as its executive planning director.
Patricia McDonald: replaces Martin Bailie as executive planning director
McDonald replaces Martin Bailie, who has been promoted to commercial strategy director.
Both will work across Isobar's four divisions in the UK: Glue Isobar, Isobar Mobile, Isobar Social and Superglue.
McDonald will lead Isobar's planning offering, working closely with Tim Dunn, the head of strategy at Isobar Mobile. Bailie will focus on driving new revenue streams for the Isobar UK business. Both will report to Penny Herriman, the chief executive.
At CHI, McDonald was a founding partner of its social media division, The Social Practice, working with clients including Argos, RSPCA and The Mobile Money Network.
Previously, she worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where she was the business and planning director at BBH Labs as well as the planning director and global business director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...