McDonald to head planning at Isobar
Isobar UK has appointed Patricia McDonald, the head of digital strategy at CHI & Partners, as its executive planning director.
Patricia McDonald: replaces Martin Bailie as executive planning director
McDonald replaces Martin Bailie, who has been promoted to commercial strategy director.
Both will work across Isobar's four divisions in the UK: Glue Isobar, Isobar Mobile, Isobar Social and Superglue.
McDonald will lead Isobar's planning offering, working closely with Tim Dunn, the head of strategy at Isobar Mobile. Bailie will focus on driving new revenue streams for the Isobar UK business. Both will report to Penny Herriman, the chief executive.
At CHI, McDonald was a founding partner of its social media division, The Social Practice, working with clients including Argos, RSPCA and The Mobile Money Network.
Previously, she worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, where she was the business and planning director at BBH Labs as well as the planning director and global business director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Online Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum + Up To £45,000, London
- Account Executive - top agency, Liverpool Perfect Marketing People To £20k, Liverpool
- Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker The Workhouse Negotiable depending on experience , Swindon, Wiltshire
- 2x positions: Social Media & Senior Social Media Manager - Award Winning Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000 - 36,000 + benefits , London West End