RKCR/Y&R expands management team
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has boosted its senior management team with hires including Kevin Sutherland, the technical partner at AnalogFolk, who takes on the new role of director of creative technology.
Kevin Sutherland: takes newly created position of director of creative technology
Duncan McRobb, the former president of Exposure USA, joins as the business director, overseeing the BBC account.
The agency has also promoted Matt Steward, the business director, to client services director, replacing Vicky Jacobs in the role. She becomes the head of account management.
Sutherland and his team will collaborate with RKCR/Y&R's creatives on the conception of digital campaigns, products and services, prototyping and user experience, as well as managing technical development.
He will report to Jon Sharpe, who recently joined as the chief innovation officer.
Sharpe said: "In Kevin, we've been fortunate enough to find a proven leader."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London