Brad Pitt to be new face of Chanel No 5
Chanel No 5 has signed up actor Brad Pitt to be the new face of the iconic perfume brand.
Brad Pitt: star of Moneyball to be the new face of Chanel No 5
Pitt will be the face of the upcoming advertising campaign for Chanel No 5, Chanel disclosed on Twitter.
The signing up of Pitt is thought to mark the first time that the perfume has been promoted by a man.
Chanel No 5 was launched by the French designer Coco Chanel in 1922.
The new advertising campaign is expected to start filming in London this week.
Previous films stars including Catherine Deneuve and Nicole Kidman have previously been the face of the fragrance.
The high-profile TV ad featuring Kidman in 2004 was reported to have cost $60m and was directed by 'Moulin Rouge' director Baz Luhrmann.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Business Director PFJ £60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...