PPA Conference: Content is king says MediaCom's Bozeat
Luke Bozeat, managing partner at MediaCom told Media Week brands will continue to be the key driving force in funding magazine content.
Speaking to Media Week ahead of his presentation at the PPA conference 2012 Bozeat said: "It’s about content. It’s content the consumers want and that brands want to be associated with."
During his talk he said publishers could use brand partnerships to help fund projects and quality content.
"If they have something they desperately want to do, desperately want to create and they need some sort of funding mechanism for that, then they need to start thinking about the brands that might be most appropriate for that."
Watch the full interview above.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson and Ben Hall. Follow the producers on Twitter @BRproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...