PPA Conference: Content is king says MediaCom's Bozeat
Luke Bozeat, managing partner at MediaCom told Media Week brands will continue to be the key driving force in funding magazine content.
Speaking to Media Week ahead of his presentation at the PPA conference 2012 Bozeat said: "It’s about content. It’s content the consumers want and that brands want to be associated with."
During his talk he said publishers could use brand partnerships to help fund projects and quality content.
"If they have something they desperately want to do, desperately want to create and they need some sort of funding mechanism for that, then they need to start thinking about the brands that might be most appropriate for that."
Watch the full interview above.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson and Ben Hall. Follow the producers on Twitter @BRproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland