PPA Conference: Content is king says MediaCom's Bozeat
Luke Bozeat, managing partner at MediaCom told Media Week brands will continue to be the key driving force in funding magazine content.
Speaking to Media Week ahead of his presentation at the PPA conference 2012 Bozeat said: "It’s about content. It’s content the consumers want and that brands want to be associated with."
During his talk he said publishers could use brand partnerships to help fund projects and quality content.
"If they have something they desperately want to do, desperately want to create and they need some sort of funding mechanism for that, then they need to start thinking about the brands that might be most appropriate for that."
Watch the full interview above.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson and Ben Hall. Follow the producers on Twitter @BRproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London