PPA Conference: Content is king says MediaCom's Bozeat
Luke Bozeat, managing partner at MediaCom told Media Week brands will continue to be the key driving force in funding magazine content.
Speaking to Media Week ahead of his presentation at the PPA conference 2012 Bozeat said: "It’s about content. It’s content the consumers want and that brands want to be associated with."
During his talk he said publishers could use brand partnerships to help fund projects and quality content.
"If they have something they desperately want to do, desperately want to create and they need some sort of funding mechanism for that, then they need to start thinking about the brands that might be most appropriate for that."
Watch the full interview above.
Video produced by Sarah Johnson and Ben Hall. Follow the producers on Twitter @BRproducers
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...