Trading places: this week's people moves
CHI's Patricia McDonald takes an executive planning director role at Isobar while BlackBerry parent RIM hires a new chief marketing officer in Brand Republic's round-up of this week's people moves in advertising, marketing and media.
Patricia McDonald: executive planning director role at Isobar
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has boosted its senior management team with hires including Kevin Sutherland, the technical partner at AnalogFolk, who takes on the new role of director of creative technology. (Campaign)
Isobar UK has appointed Patricia McDonald, the head of digital strategy at CHI & Partners, as its executive planning director. (Campaign)
Research in Motion (RIM), the flagging Canadian maker of BlackBerry, has named Frank Boulben, vice-president of strategy, marketing and sales for US wireless company Lightsquared, as its chief marketing officer. (Marketing)
Starcom MediaVest Group has promoted Amice Lock, a managing partner at Starcom, to the new position of managing director of its branded content division LiquidThread. (Campaign)
Redwood, the content publisher, has promoted Sara Cremer to the newly created role of managing director. (Campaign)
IPG Mediabrands has appointed James Harris to the newly created role of managing director of digital across its EMEA/G14 region. (Media Week)
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...