Scout London delays next issue for strategy review
The latest edition of free London listings magazine Scout London is to be delayed by a month to 12 June, following meetings with media agencies by the title's publisher Scout Media Ltd.
Scout London: next issue delayed until 12 June
The magazine is due to have an initial print run of 125,000 free copies distributed across 115 Tube stations and railway stations and, additionally, in selected retailers, hotels, health clubs and offices in London every Tuesday morning.
It will be distributed by Emblem Group. It is understood that media agencies had requested a "more integrated" offer across print and online from the publisher.
Scout London will cover London's top food and drink venues, shopping destinations, sport and fitness, film, comedy, club nights, arts and culture and live music.
The publisher has already distributed four print editions, the first of which included advertising from Uniqlo, Converse, Bose, Transport for London, soft drinks brand Yog and the London Sealife Aquarium.
Scout London is already available online at www.scoutlondon.com and is due to be released on the iPad and on Kindle readers.
Jim Zambrano, publisher of Scout London, said: "Following meetings with media agencies, we have decided to delay the the title for a month to look at a more integrated solution for advertisers, so the next edition will now hit the streets in June."
The magazine is published by Amuse Media, an independent media company based in Covent Garden.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London