McDonald's trials McWaiter service
McDonald's is trialling table service at a number of its British outlets in a move to drum up customer numbers and improve the quality of its service.
McDonald's: trialling table service at its concept restaurant in Milton Keynes
McDonald’s has been testing out several initiatives including table service, which, if successful, could be rolled out across its 1,200 UK outlets.
McDonald's is testing table service at its concept restaurant in Milton Keynes, at peak times.
Fast-food outlets have increasingly sought to trial new initiatives, including new technology and food products, at a number of selected restaurants, in a bid to gain competitive advantage over their rivals.
The Milton Keynes outlet has state-of-the-art décor, as well as boasting iPads and a "magic-zone" for children.
Additionally, in an effort to try and entice business customers, it has a private meeting room with a boardroom.
Like McDonalds, Pizza Express is trailing a number of similar, cutting-edge initiatives at a concept store.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...