Mirror titles in Euro 2012 deal with Gala Coral
Gala Coral is to be the Daily and Sunday Mirror's sole betting partner for the Euro 2012 tournament as part of a £500,000 deal brokered by The7stars.
The partnership will offer Mirror readers a number of exclusive deals and incentives including free bets and bespoke odds.
It will launch in early June, prior to the kick-off of the Euros on 8 June.
Olly Raeburn, retail marketing director at Gala Coral, said: "The7stars has created an exciting campaign which ticks all the boxes for Gala Coral. It's focused on one of the most talked about sporting events of the year and will put us directly in front of eyeballs within our key target audiences."
Liam Mullins, head of press at the7stars, said: "The Mirror is known for its great football coverage, so it's a perfect fit for Gala Coral in order to reach football fans during Europe's biggest footballing event."
Mark Field, head of business development at Mirror Group Advertising, added that the partnership is a great example of how "collaborative thinking creates excellent engagement with readers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)