Mirror titles in Euro 2012 deal with Gala Coral
Gala Coral is to be the Daily and Sunday Mirror's sole betting partner for the Euro 2012 tournament as part of a £500,000 deal brokered by The7stars.
The partnership will offer Mirror readers a number of exclusive deals and incentives including free bets and bespoke odds.
It will launch in early June, prior to the kick-off of the Euros on 8 June.
Olly Raeburn, retail marketing director at Gala Coral, said: "The7stars has created an exciting campaign which ticks all the boxes for Gala Coral. It's focused on one of the most talked about sporting events of the year and will put us directly in front of eyeballs within our key target audiences."
Liam Mullins, head of press at the7stars, said: "The Mirror is known for its great football coverage, so it's a perfect fit for Gala Coral in order to reach football fans during Europe's biggest footballing event."
Mark Field, head of business development at Mirror Group Advertising, added that the partnership is a great example of how "collaborative thinking creates excellent engagement with readers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £29000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Chocolate Jarlett de Grouchy £38000 - £42000 per annum + car, England
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £53,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East London