B&Q calls direct marketing review
B&Q is reviewing the CRM and direct marketing account for its TradePoint business, which targets professionals in the building trade.
B&Q: seeks agency to handle TradePoint business
The retailer has approached a number of agencies about the review as it looks to ramp up its loyalty programme across its trade customers.
TradePoint is a new Trade Counter operation at B&Q dedicated to the needs of professionals and claims to offer brands at special trade prices.
The retailer does not retain a direct marketing agency. In the past, it has worked with agencies including RMG Connect, Rapier and the now-defunct Personal.
The review follows recent advertising activity by B&Q to capitalise on the increasing number of people turning to DIY projects over bank holiday weekends.
In March, the retailer launched its "I did that" advertising campaign by McCann Erickson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)