Premier Inn picks MG OMD for media
Premier Inn, the Whitbread hotel chain, has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to its £7 million media planning and buying account.
Premier Inn: Manning Gottlieb OMD will handle media for the hotel chain
It is understood that, although there was no formal pitch, Premier Inn asked the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, to supply pricing information before deciding to move the account.
MG OMD will attempt to build the hotel chain, which has 620 hotels across the UK, into a well-loved brand.
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, its creative agency, is unaffected.
Mark Fells, the marketing director for Premier Inn, said: "We need a partner who can buy very effectively, respond to the fast pace of our business and help with long-term thinking for our brand. Manning Gottlieb OMD has great strength in all those areas."
Robert Ffitch, MG OMD's managing director, said: "Premier Inn is a great brand with exciting growth plans. We are looking forward to helping them realise those targets."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)