Ketel One in search for creative agency
The Dutch brand Ketel One Vodka is looking for an agency to handle UK advertising.
Ketel One Vodka: wants UK-specific advertising
Recent advertising has been handled by Grey New York, which picked up the global account in 2009 after a contest against M&C Saatchi, Wieden & Kennedy and Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners. At the time, global media spend was estimated to be $25 million.
However, the brand, which is a joint venture between Diageo and the Dutch company Nolet Group, has now approached agencies about a specific UK task.
Diageo has previously promoted Ketel One in the UK through branded events and sampling, partnerships with other premium brands and tutored tastings.
Ketel One joined the Diageo family of brands in February 2008 after a $900 million deal with Nolet to market and distribute the brand globally. Ketel One now has global sales in excess of two million cases and is sold in more than 50 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London