Ketel One in search for creative agency
The Dutch brand Ketel One Vodka is looking for an agency to handle UK advertising.
Ketel One Vodka: wants UK-specific advertising
Recent advertising has been handled by Grey New York, which picked up the global account in 2009 after a contest against M&C Saatchi, Wieden & Kennedy and Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners. At the time, global media spend was estimated to be $25 million.
However, the brand, which is a joint venture between Diageo and the Dutch company Nolet Group, has now approached agencies about a specific UK task.
Diageo has previously promoted Ketel One in the UK through branded events and sampling, partnerships with other premium brands and tutored tastings.
Ketel One joined the Diageo family of brands in February 2008 after a $900 million deal with Nolet to market and distribute the brand globally. Ketel One now has global sales in excess of two million cases and is sold in more than 50 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)