PAA lands Investec private banking account
Investec has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle the direct, digital and social media account for its private banking division.
Investec: appointed PAA
The agency won the new account after a pitch handled by Oystercatchers. Investec has not worked with a direct marketing agency in the past.
PAA will be responsible for helping to expand the financial brand's private banking division with a big focus on loyalty marketing.
Until now, the bank has relied on press and search marketing, as well as sponsorship deals, to boost its profile. Gravity will continue to handle the brand's advertising.
Last year, Investec struck a deal with the England and Wales Cricket Board to sponsor Test match cricket.
Denese Edgar, the head of marketing at Investec Specialist Banking, said: "PAA pushed us out of our comfort zone. Our aim is to change private banking and turn it on its head. We appointed PAA to help us break the mould and produce provocative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London