PAA lands Investec private banking account
Investec has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle the direct, digital and social media account for its private banking division.
Investec: appointed PAA
The agency won the new account after a pitch handled by Oystercatchers. Investec has not worked with a direct marketing agency in the past.
PAA will be responsible for helping to expand the financial brand's private banking division with a big focus on loyalty marketing.
Until now, the bank has relied on press and search marketing, as well as sponsorship deals, to boost its profile. Gravity will continue to handle the brand's advertising.
Last year, Investec struck a deal with the England and Wales Cricket Board to sponsor Test match cricket.
Denese Edgar, the head of marketing at Investec Specialist Banking, said: "PAA pushed us out of our comfort zone. Our aim is to change private banking and turn it on its head. We appointed PAA to help us break the mould and produce provocative ideas."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...