18 Feet & Rising lands £3m Cuprinol business
18 Feet & Rising has landed the £3 million advertising account for the AkzoNobel woodcare brand Cuprinol.
Cuprinol: 18 Feet & Rising beat three other agencies to win the AkzoNobel brand
The agency won the business after a pitch against DHM, The Brooklyn Brothers and The Corner in a process that was handled by Rad Consulting.
18 Feet & Rising, which takes a place on the AkzoNobel roster, will now be responsible for creating a campaign to reinvigorate the brand as it looks to take market share from rivals such as Ronseal.
The move follows Akzo-Nobel's recent hiring of Glue Isobar to handle its digital creative account for its portfolio of DIY products including Cuprinol, Dulux, Polycell and Hammerite.
In June last year, the company hired Bartle Bogle Hegarty to handle the £60 million Dulux global ad account.
Cuprinol advertised heavily in the 90s with a TV campaign featuring a character voiced by Robbie Coltrane with the slogan: "No-one does wood more good."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)