18 Feet & Rising lands £3m Cuprinol business
18 Feet & Rising has landed the £3 million advertising account for the AkzoNobel woodcare brand Cuprinol.
Cuprinol: 18 Feet & Rising beat three other agencies to win the AkzoNobel brand
The agency won the business after a pitch against DHM, The Brooklyn Brothers and The Corner in a process that was handled by Rad Consulting.
18 Feet & Rising, which takes a place on the AkzoNobel roster, will now be responsible for creating a campaign to reinvigorate the brand as it looks to take market share from rivals such as Ronseal.
The move follows Akzo-Nobel's recent hiring of Glue Isobar to handle its digital creative account for its portfolio of DIY products including Cuprinol, Dulux, Polycell and Hammerite.
In June last year, the company hired Bartle Bogle Hegarty to handle the £60 million Dulux global ad account.
Cuprinol advertised heavily in the 90s with a TV campaign featuring a character voiced by Robbie Coltrane with the slogan: "No-one does wood more good."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED - Promotions / Sponsorship - [Drinks] - top London agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £52k - £59k + bonus & benefits, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...