Female marketers make their mark on Power 100
Four of the UK's top 10 marketers in the Power 100 are women, with a total of 27 women making the list.
Aviva marketer Amanda Mackenzie (pic Colin Stout)
Aviva chief marketing and communication officer Amanda Mackenzie, Procter & Gamble’s corporate marketing director and head of marketing Roisin Donnelly, Google’s head of consumer marketing EMEA Obi Felten and McDonald’s former marketer turned chief executive Jill McDonald all made the top ten of this years list.
There were a total of 27 women in this year’s Power 100 a slight decline on 2011 when there were 32 women, and 2010 when there were 30 women.
However, in 2000 there were just 15 women in the list.
To see the full list of women in the Power 100 2012 click here.AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE SPECIAL
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)