Safestore launches first ever TV ad
Safestore, self-storage company, has unveiled its first TV ad campaign.
The campaign is the first by WCRS since the agency won the account in April in a pitch against Leagas Delaney and Table 19.
The 30-second and 60-second ads features a young boy's heart-warming farewell to his beloved teddy, which is going into storage.
The ad was directed by Dougal Wilson. The production company was Blink. The creative director on the ad was Tim Robertson who worked with creatives Billy Faithfull and Ross Neil. Media planning and buying was handled by The 7 Stars.
The 'Safestore The Things You Love' campaign will run across TV, digital and social media as part of a brand awareness drive.
Dave Cox, head of sales and marketing at Safestore said: "The campaign marks the end of a year of development for Safestore in terms of its brand and digital channels, but the start of an exciting time in terms building consumer awareness and demand.
"The execution reflects the brilliance of the agency and the director involved, it's a first for Safestore and the industry as a whole."
Billy Faithfull, creative director at WCRS said: "Our friends at Safestore snatched up a script we believed was something special and when Dougal came on board we knew we'd be taking it to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...