Safestore launches first ever TV ad
Safestore, self-storage company, has unveiled its first TV ad campaign.
The campaign is the first by WCRS since the agency won the account in April in a pitch against Leagas Delaney and Table 19.
The 30-second and 60-second ads features a young boy's heart-warming farewell to his beloved teddy, which is going into storage.
The ad was directed by Dougal Wilson. The production company was Blink. The creative director on the ad was Tim Robertson who worked with creatives Billy Faithfull and Ross Neil. Media planning and buying was handled by The 7 Stars.
The 'Safestore The Things You Love' campaign will run across TV, digital and social media as part of a brand awareness drive.
Dave Cox, head of sales and marketing at Safestore said: "The campaign marks the end of a year of development for Safestore in terms of its brand and digital channels, but the start of an exciting time in terms building consumer awareness and demand.
"The execution reflects the brilliance of the agency and the director involved, it's a first for Safestore and the industry as a whole."
Billy Faithfull, creative director at WCRS said: "Our friends at Safestore snatched up a script we believed was something special and when Dougal came on board we knew we'd be taking it to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex