New look for Marketing Design Awards
The Marketing Design Awards 2012, which launch today, have been refreshed, with new categories introduced and a judging panel of key industry figures drawn from the marketing, design and branding sectors.
Marketing Design Awards
The Awards, celebrated annually, aim to showcase design to marketers as an integral part of a marketing campaign as well as encouraging industry best practice.
The judging panel will feature prominent brands and design agencies that are committed to championing and recognising achievements in the industry.
The Awards will celebrate work that that has placed design at the heart of great marketing and which can also prove commercial benefits.
Success in the Marketing Design Awards will give entrants the opportunity to accumulate points towards Marketing’s Design Agency of the Year.
Work can be entered across 11 vertical sectors with additional categories recognising the use of design for certain disciplines. New for this year, the Consumer Award for design will be judged by a diverse, impartial consumer panel.
There will also be a Client of the Year Award. Candidates will be nominated by the judging panel and the winner will be decided by a select judging group. The award will go to the entry that judges deem has embraced bold thinking and ambitious and brave design the most.
Noelle McElhatton, editor of Marketing magazine, said: "Design has an increasingly vital and integral role to play in helping marketers meet consumers' expectations and demands. Brands and their design agencies are meeting these challenges and the Awards serve to recognise their exceptional work."
For more information on the awards and how to enter please visit www.marketingdesignawards.com or contact Keith Bawden on 020 8267 4014. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities please contact Ade Adefala on 0208 267 4921.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Campaign Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 Premier Media Up to £40,000 including benefits (bonus scheme, pension, health care etc), Manchester City Centre
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...