Arena Media nets global City Index account
City Index, the financial spread betting provider, has appointed Arena Media to handle its global planning and buying account, estimated to be worth a seven-figure sum.
City Index: Arena Media lands account
City Index claims to have ambitious growth plans for 2012 and has charged the agency with helping expand its customer base in its key markets.
It is understood that Total Media has been the incumbent on the account since 2009 when it won a competitive pitch against Gotham Financial Services.
Chris Armond, business director of Arena Media, said: "City Index is an exciting new client with big ambitions to grow their business.
"We believe our performance-based approach and their willingness to think differently is the perfect way to help them realise their ambitious targets."
Paul Cassidy, global head of marketing for City Index, said: "Arena Media demonstrated a deep understanding of our business and its challenges.
"We were hugely impressed with their data management and insightful approach."
As well as the UK account, Arena Media will service Poland, Germany, Singapore and Australia across offline and online channels including TV, press, outdoor, display and email.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...