Wells & Young's marketing director Chris Lewis leaves for consultancy life
Chris Lewis, the marketing director of Wells & Young's Brewing Company, is leaving the brewer to set up his own marketing consultancy.
Chris Lewis: leaves Wells & Young's Brewing Company to set up consultancy
Lewis, who joined the brewer five years ago from Carlsberg where he was marketing controller, leaves Wells & Young's on Thursday 31st May.
During his time at the brewer, Lewis oversaw new advertising for Bombardier beer, featuring actor Rik Mayall and created by Karmarama. He also rolled out new marketing for Estrella Damm.
Lewis said: "It's never easy to leave a company where you have had so much time and respect for the people and the brands, but there comes a point where you know the time is right to seek out new challenges.
A spokeswoman for Wells & Young's Brewing Company said no decision had been taken on a replacement for Lewis or the future structure of the marketing team.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London