Experian kicks off £6m media review
Experian, the online credit-checking service that owns the CreditExpert brand, is reviewing its £6 million media planning and buying account.
CreditExpert: the Experian brand uses The Red Brick Road for its advertising
Maxus is the incumbent on the offline media planning and buying business, while a roster of digital agencies including Harvest look after online planning and buying.
It is understood that Experian's procurement department is leading the process and that the company is looking to consolidate its media business into one agency.
Experian has drawn up a shortlist to pitch for the business and Maxus is expected to repitch.
Maxus won the account from Media Campaign Services in February 2010.
It is understood that the review is tied to an increase in advertising spend ahead of an update of Experian's consumer products.
CreditExpert's most recent TV campaign, through The Red Brick Road, broke in February. The creative business is not under review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire