Hill+Knowlton Strategies brings in Nick Edell for digital role
Hill+Knowlton Strategies UK has recruited Nick Edell for a newly created senior role overseeing the agency's digital offering.
Nick Edell: joins H+K from online recruiting and reputation management firm Work Communications
As head of digital studio, Edell will be responsible for developing digital content for all of H+K’s sectors.
Edell joins H+K from online recruiting and reputation management firm Work Communications, where he was head of digital and managed a team of up to 20.
During this time he led work with Accenture, Asda, Cadbury Kraft, JP Morgan, Network Rail and William Hill, where his brief included developing client and project specific digital strategy around SEO, social and online media.
Richard Millar, CEO and co-president H+K Strategies, said: ‘Over recent years, we have seen a rapid evolution in the client need for digital capability and content creation.
'Nick’s experience in this area, as well as his design and development background, bolster’s H+K’s digital offer. We are extremely excited to have Nick join us.’
Edell will oversee digital work in sectors including consumer packaged goods, energy and industrials, financial and professional services, as well as sport and technology.
Prior to Work Communications, Nick ran his own agency, humble2, for 15 years. During this time, Edell was responsible for the website design and construction for Nyetimber, Timothy Taylor Gallery and Crane Kalman Gallery.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London