Hill+Knowlton Strategies brings in Nick Edell for digital role
Hill+Knowlton Strategies UK has recruited Nick Edell for a newly created senior role overseeing the agency's digital offering.
Nick Edell: joins H+K from online recruiting and reputation management firm Work Communications
As head of digital studio, Edell will be responsible for developing digital content for all of H+K’s sectors.
Edell joins H+K from online recruiting and reputation management firm Work Communications, where he was head of digital and managed a team of up to 20.
During this time he led work with Accenture, Asda, Cadbury Kraft, JP Morgan, Network Rail and William Hill, where his brief included developing client and project specific digital strategy around SEO, social and online media.
Richard Millar, CEO and co-president H+K Strategies, said: ‘Over recent years, we have seen a rapid evolution in the client need for digital capability and content creation.
'Nick’s experience in this area, as well as his design and development background, bolster’s H+K’s digital offer. We are extremely excited to have Nick join us.’
Edell will oversee digital work in sectors including consumer packaged goods, energy and industrials, financial and professional services, as well as sport and technology.
Prior to Work Communications, Nick ran his own agency, humble2, for 15 years. During this time, Edell was responsible for the website design and construction for Nyetimber, Timothy Taylor Gallery and Crane Kalman Gallery.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, Bedford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...