Looking at Jubilee ads sweeping the nation
With close to 31 million people attending a Diamond Jubilee party this weekend as the nation unites to celebrate the Queen's 60-year reign, we look at a handful of Jubilee ads sweeping the country.
Marmite, Tesco and M&Ms are just a few brands to push create a Jubilee ad for this special bank holiday weekend.
Marmite ‘Ma’amite’ by DDB UK
Executive creative director: Jeremy Craigen
Copywriter: Jonathan John
Art director: David Mackersey
Mr Kipling 'Jubilee celebrations' by JWT London
Executive creative director: Russell Ramsey
Creative team: Mark Campion, Adam Collins
M&S ‘Union Jack’ by AMV BBDO
Copywriter: Prabs Wignarajah
Art director: Jez Tribe
T-Mobile ‘Giving what Britain loves- Jubilee’ by Saatchi & Saatchi
Executive creative directors: Paul Silburn, Kate Stanners
Copywriter: Dan Warner
Art director: Andy Vasey
Eden Project ‘Big Jubilee Lunch’ by UM London and McCann London
Creative directors: Matt Crabtree, Simon Hepton
Nation Trust ‘Behind the Scenes with Wallace and Gromit’ by Aurasma
Tesco ‘Tesco Jubilee’ by The Red Brick Road
Creatives: Sam Cartmell
Morrisons ‘Jubliee’ by DLKW Lowe
Creative team: Wil Maxey, Adam Smith, Tom Hudson
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...