Kleenex rolls out Facebook game for hay fever sufferers
Kleenex, the Kimberley-Clark-owned tissue brand, is launching a new Facebook game that can be played in a user's newsfeed, to promote its Balsam range to hay fever sufferers.
Kleenex: promotes its Balsam range on Facebook
The Facebook game has been created by We Are Social and Kleenex claims it is the first that can be played and shared in a user's newsfeed.
Players have to empty a box of tissues as quickly as possible and are able to share their scores in their newsfeed. Friends can compete by playing the game in their newsfeed, rather than having to visit the Kleenex fanpage.
It will also be running a competition to win hay fever care kits and other prizes from its Facebook page, as well as expert tips on how to beat the symptoms.
The Facebook activity forms part of a wider campaign, which includes experiential activity, radio sponsorship on Capital FM and Heart FM, with media planning handled by Mindshare.
In October last year, Kleenex enlisted impressionist Ronnie Ancona, to provide cold and flu sufferers with supportive messages in the style of Audrey Hepburn and other celebrities, via a spoof helpline.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager-Corporate Display Advertising Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent bonus & benefits, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands