Goodyear launches £30m media pitch
The tyre giant Goodyear Dunlop is reviewing its estimated £30 million pan-European media planning and buying business, which is currently split between a number of networks.
Goodyear: the incumbent on the UK account is UM London
The incumbent on the UK account is UM London, while MPG Media Contacts looks after the client in France, Italy and Spain. WPP is believed to handle the German account.
It is understood that the process is being overseen client-side by Hugues Despres, the brand director EMEA at Goodyear, and led out of Belgium.
Despres also led the recent creative review, which saw Leo Burnett pick up the business after going head to head with the incumbent, Leagas Delaney. Goodyear Dunlop has also previously worked with Karmarama on a project to promote its Fulda tyre brand.
A new creative campaign for Goodyear Dunlop will be developed by Leo Burnett Germany through its Frankfurt and Berlin offices.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England