Goodyear launches £30m media pitch
The tyre giant Goodyear Dunlop is reviewing its estimated £30 million pan-European media planning and buying business, which is currently split between a number of networks.
Goodyear: the incumbent on the UK account is UM London
The incumbent on the UK account is UM London, while MPG Media Contacts looks after the client in France, Italy and Spain. WPP is believed to handle the German account.
It is understood that the process is being overseen client-side by Hugues Despres, the brand director EMEA at Goodyear, and led out of Belgium.
Despres also led the recent creative review, which saw Leo Burnett pick up the business after going head to head with the incumbent, Leagas Delaney. Goodyear Dunlop has also previously worked with Karmarama on a project to promote its Fulda tyre brand.
A new creative campaign for Goodyear Dunlop will be developed by Leo Burnett Germany through its Frankfurt and Berlin offices.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)