Goodyear launches £30m media pitch
The tyre giant Goodyear Dunlop is reviewing its estimated £30 million pan-European media planning and buying business, which is currently split between a number of networks.
Goodyear: the incumbent on the UK account is UM London
The incumbent on the UK account is UM London, while MPG Media Contacts looks after the client in France, Italy and Spain. WPP is believed to handle the German account.
It is understood that the process is being overseen client-side by Hugues Despres, the brand director EMEA at Goodyear, and led out of Belgium.
Despres also led the recent creative review, which saw Leo Burnett pick up the business after going head to head with the incumbent, Leagas Delaney. Goodyear Dunlop has also previously worked with Karmarama on a project to promote its Fulda tyre brand.
A new creative campaign for Goodyear Dunlop will be developed by Leo Burnett Germany through its Frankfurt and Berlin offices.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)