Adap.tv launches third-party video apps hub
Video ad exchange Adap.tv is launching a hub allowing buyers and sellers to manage third-party video ad technologies through its own Adap.tv console.
Teg Grenager: co-founder and vice-president of Adap.tv
Available from today (31 May), the Adap.tv App Center is intended to attract third-party developers and make Adap's technology stickier for users.
Adap.tv claims the hub will feature apps from leading providers of audience data, measurement, verification, privacy compliancy and context targeting.
Six developers are participating at launch, including Innovid, Exelate, Bluekai, Quantcast, Datalogix and AdAdvisor by TargusInfo.
Teg Grenager, co-founder and vice-president of Adap.tv, said: "Given the complexities of the video ad landscape, the promise of TV and video advertising cannot be fulfilled by one, single company.
"What buyers and sellers need is a platform that aggregates all the best brand technologies and provides automated tools to manage them."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...