Adap.tv launches third-party video apps hub
Video ad exchange Adap.tv is launching a hub allowing buyers and sellers to manage third-party video ad technologies through its own Adap.tv console.
Teg Grenager: co-founder and vice-president of Adap.tv
Available from today (31 May), the Adap.tv App Center is intended to attract third-party developers and make Adap's technology stickier for users.
Adap.tv claims the hub will feature apps from leading providers of audience data, measurement, verification, privacy compliancy and context targeting.
Six developers are participating at launch, including Innovid, Exelate, Bluekai, Quantcast, Datalogix and AdAdvisor by TargusInfo.
Teg Grenager, co-founder and vice-president of Adap.tv, said: "Given the complexities of the video ad landscape, the promise of TV and video advertising cannot be fulfilled by one, single company.
"What buyers and sellers need is a platform that aggregates all the best brand technologies and provides automated tools to manage them."
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London