Karmarama lands Time Out business
Time Out has appointed Karmarama to handle its advertising after a pitch.
Time Out: appointed Karmarama
Karmarama will be responsible for expanding the city listings and travel guide to add on ticketing and bookings services.
The agency will create a campaign this summer showcasing the brand's offers on theatre, restaurants and attractions. Time Out launched its deals platform last year.
David Pepper, the chief commercial officer at Time Out, said: "We were really impressed with Karmarama's understanding of our customers and creative approach. We're really excited to be using them to help bring a fantastic new ticket service to our customers."
James Denton-Clark, the managing director at Karmarama, said: "We're delighted that a cultural brand as iconic as Time Out has chosen us to help deliver its ambitious business plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...