Karmarama lands Time Out business
Time Out has appointed Karmarama to handle its advertising after a pitch.
Time Out: appointed Karmarama
Karmarama will be responsible for expanding the city listings and travel guide to add on ticketing and bookings services.
The agency will create a campaign this summer showcasing the brand's offers on theatre, restaurants and attractions. Time Out launched its deals platform last year.
David Pepper, the chief commercial officer at Time Out, said: "We were really impressed with Karmarama's understanding of our customers and creative approach. We're really excited to be using them to help bring a fantastic new ticket service to our customers."
James Denton-Clark, the managing director at Karmarama, said: "We're delighted that a cultural brand as iconic as Time Out has chosen us to help deliver its ambitious business plans."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)