M&G Investments calls media pitch
M&G Investments, the fund management arm of the Prudential Group, is reviewing its £2 million media planning and buying account.
M&G Investments: media pitch
MediaCom currently holds the account alongside the other brands in the Prudential Group, but M&G is now looking to appoint an agency to work solely on its own brand.
The Prudential Group appointed MediaCom to the £20 million consolidated business for Prudential, Egg and M&G Investments in August 2006. MediaCom previously handled the Egg account, while PHD worked with Prudential.
Last month, M&G's ad agency, Arthur London, took over Sloane Square Underground Station with branded posters and panels throughout the station to promote the M&G Investments garden at the Chelsea Flower Show.
M&G Investments manages around £200 billion of funds on behalf of its customers. It has been part of the Prudential Group since 1999.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...