Channel 4 unveils four new digital ad formats
Channel 4 has created four new digital advertising formats in an effort to drive revenues from video-on-demand campaigns.
Channel 4: new digital ad formats
Brands will now be able to advertise when the broadcaster's 4oD player is paused (Ad Pause), offer viewers the chance to see longer versions of commercials (Ad Extend) and find out more information about products and services (Ad Link).
Channel 4 is also planning to offer brands the ability to combine any of its enhanced video ad formats to create bespoke solutions for advertisers or campaigns (Ad Mix).
The broadcaster's existing enhanced digital ad formats have been used by brands such as H&M and McCain.
According to Channel 4's 2011 annual report, its future media division, which includes 4oD, generated revenue of £52.8 million, up 19.2 per cent year on year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...