Kelly Brook shaves men's body hair for Philips
Philips has launched a viral campaign for its male grooming products that features model Kelly Brook shaving a man's body hair.
The viral campaign features Brook armed with a Philips body grooming shaver in a barbershop.
It appears as though Brook is about to shave a man's hair but instead shaves his body hair.
The campaign was created to drive up sales of Philips products, as well as interest around Philips Bodygroom Barbershop event which is happening in London’s Covent Garden today.
At the event men will be able to have their chests’ shaved for free by a series of "barbershop babes".
The campaign drives users to Facebook where they can win the opportunity to be shaved by Brook.
The campaign was created by WDMP, which also created the web pages for Male Grooming on the Philips website, and Carat's live team created the event.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...