Kelly Brook shaves men's body hair for Philips
Philips has launched a viral campaign for its male grooming products that features model Kelly Brook shaving a man's body hair.
The viral campaign features Brook armed with a Philips body grooming shaver in a barbershop.
It appears as though Brook is about to shave a man's hair but instead shaves his body hair.
The campaign was created to drive up sales of Philips products, as well as interest around Philips Bodygroom Barbershop event which is happening in London’s Covent Garden today.
At the event men will be able to have their chests’ shaved for free by a series of "barbershop babes".
The campaign drives users to Facebook where they can win the opportunity to be shaved by Brook.
The campaign was created by WDMP, which also created the web pages for Male Grooming on the Philips website, and Carat's live team created the event.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London