Interactive: National newspaper ABC figures for May 2012
A breakdown of the key figures from the May 2012 ABC national newspaper circulation report.
National newspaper ABC figures for May 2012
The daily market was marked by a 5.2% rise for the Daily Express to 597,885 while the Sunday market brought relief for the Sunday Mirror and another drop for The Sun.
(Click interactive graphics below for full details)
AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE DATA
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)