Interactive: National newspaper ABC figures for May 2012
A breakdown of the key figures from the May 2012 ABC national newspaper circulation report.
National newspaper ABC figures for May 2012
The daily market was marked by a 5.2% rise for the Daily Express to 597,885 while the Sunday market brought relief for the Sunday Mirror and another drop for The Sun.
(Click interactive graphics below for full details)
AUTOFEED INTERACTIVE DATA
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire