Mail commercial chief John Teal to leave after 25 years
Mail Newspapers group advertising director John Teal is to leave the newspaper publisher in the autumn after 25 years.
John Teal: Mail Newspapers group advertising director
Teal is leaving the publisher of the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday in September this year and will be replaced by Rosemary Goreman, deputy group advertising director.
Teal, a high-profile figure in the commercial media industry, does not have a job to go to but it is believed he is leaving of his own accord.
He is likely to take time out of the industry before taking on a new role.
Teal's time at Associated Newpapers includes 15 years overseeing the advertising sales for the country’s pre-eminent mid-market national newspaper.
Teal landed the Mail Newspapers group advertising director role back in October 2008 when Associated took the decision to merge the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday's operations.
He had previously spent 12 years as Daily Mail ad director.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Performance Account Manager- £30K- £35K! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Executive- £32K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Direct Marketing and CRM Executive Essence Branding Up to £25,000 plus benefits, London