Mail commercial chief John Teal to leave after 25 years
Mail Newspapers group advertising director John Teal is to leave the newspaper publisher in the autumn after 25 years.
John Teal: Mail Newspapers group advertising director
Teal is leaving the publisher of the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday in September this year and will be replaced by Rosemary Goreman, deputy group advertising director.
Teal, a high-profile figure in the commercial media industry, does not have a job to go to but it is believed he is leaving of his own accord.
He is likely to take time out of the industry before taking on a new role.
Teal's time at Associated Newpapers includes 15 years overseeing the advertising sales for the country’s pre-eminent mid-market national newspaper.
Teal landed the Mail Newspapers group advertising director role back in October 2008 when Associated took the decision to merge the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday's operations.
He had previously spent 12 years as Daily Mail ad director.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...