Live stream: Screen Life - the view from the sofa
Brand Republic streams television marketing body Thinkbox's 'Screen Life' event live today (Thursday 28 June) from 9.30am-1pm.
9.30 - 9.40: Introduction
Lindsey Clay, Managing Director of Thinkbox, will introduce the morning and give us an update on the critical stats and facts on TV today.
9.40 - 10.00: Setting the scene for the screen
Neil Mortensen, Research and Planning Director of Thinkbox, will tell us why this timely analysis was commissioned.
10.00 – 11.00: Part 1: Motivations, mechanics & behaviours
Rob Ellis and Dr Ali Goode of COG Research, will discuss the key questions that drove the research and how they were addressed. They will share some of the main themes and findings to emerge from the study.
11.00 – 11.30: Break
11.30- 12.30: Part 2: Here comes the science…
Dr. Ali Goode and Rob Ellis will take us through the results from the lab test, focussing on the relationship between presence and receptiveness and what this means for multi-screening and television as a whole.
12.30 - 12.45: Panel session
Here’s your chance to ask the experts any questions you have from what you’ve heard during the morning. Panel includes: Rob Ellis, Dr Ali Goode, Neil Mortensen and Philip Watson of COG Research. Chaired by Lindsey Clay.
12.45 – 1pm: Next steps
Lindsey Clay will summarise the main themes from the study and talk us through what research findings mean for advertisers and agencies.
1pm Event close
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...