London & Partners holds pitch for post-Olympics ad push
London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is holding a pitch for advertising activity to promote the capital after the Olympics.
London: post-Games push
The organisation has shortlisted five roster and non-roster agencies to compete in a pitch this week.
The winning agency will create work to run from this autumn to 2013. The pitch is being overseen by Martine Ainsworth-Wells, London & Partners’ marketing and communications director.
She said: "We are looking for an agency partner to maximise on the opportunity given by the Olympics coverage and attract visitors to London after the Olympic Games has been and gone."
The organisation was created last year from a merger of Visit London with other promotional bodies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...