London & Partners holds pitch for post-Olympics ad push
London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is holding a pitch for advertising activity to promote the capital after the Olympics.
London: post-Games push
The organisation has shortlisted five roster and non-roster agencies to compete in a pitch this week.
The winning agency will create work to run from this autumn to 2013. The pitch is being overseen by Martine Ainsworth-Wells, London & Partners’ marketing and communications director.
She said: "We are looking for an agency partner to maximise on the opportunity given by the Olympics coverage and attract visitors to London after the Olympic Games has been and gone."
The organisation was created last year from a merger of Visit London with other promotional bodies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London