London & Partners holds pitch for post-Olympics ad push
London & Partners, the promotional agency for London, is holding a pitch for advertising activity to promote the capital after the Olympics.
London: post-Games push
The organisation has shortlisted five roster and non-roster agencies to compete in a pitch this week.
The winning agency will create work to run from this autumn to 2013. The pitch is being overseen by Martine Ainsworth-Wells, London & Partners’ marketing and communications director.
She said: "We are looking for an agency partner to maximise on the opportunity given by the Olympics coverage and attract visitors to London after the Olympic Games has been and gone."
The organisation was created last year from a merger of Visit London with other promotional bodies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)