Now nets Habitat's ad and social business
Habitat, the retailer owned by Home Retail Group, has hired Now to handle its advertising and social media account.
Habitat: appointed Now
The agency, which won the business without a formal pitch, will work on attempting to revive the Habitat brand.
Home Retail Group also owns the Homebase and Argos brands and is working on a roll-out of selected Habitat products in Homebase stores. Now is also expected to create advertising to support Habitat's online business and its three London stores.
Now's appointment follows the acquisition of the homeware retailer by Home Retail Group last year. It bought three London stores and the online business, but 30 stores were put into administration after a fall in sales.
Clare Askem, the managing director of Habitat, said: "The next few years will be very exciting ones for Habitat. We are delighted to have Now on board to help us reinvigorate our brand."
Melissa Robertson, Now's managing partner, said: "Habitat is at the start of a new chapter and we're really looking forward to helping build a great business on the back of such a great brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)