Now nets Habitat's ad and social business
Habitat, the retailer owned by Home Retail Group, has hired Now to handle its advertising and social media account.
Habitat: appointed Now
The agency, which won the business without a formal pitch, will work on attempting to revive the Habitat brand.
Home Retail Group also owns the Homebase and Argos brands and is working on a roll-out of selected Habitat products in Homebase stores. Now is also expected to create advertising to support Habitat's online business and its three London stores.
Now's appointment follows the acquisition of the homeware retailer by Home Retail Group last year. It bought three London stores and the online business, but 30 stores were put into administration after a fall in sales.
Clare Askem, the managing director of Habitat, said: "The next few years will be very exciting ones for Habitat. We are delighted to have Now on board to help us reinvigorate our brand."
Melissa Robertson, Now's managing partner, said: "Habitat is at the start of a new chapter and we're really looking forward to helping build a great business on the back of such a great brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...